Santa Was Good To Me!

{ Wednesday, December 31, 2008 }
When I woke up on Christmas morning, my Mommy and Daddy were playing the Chipmunks Christmas song. It is something my Mimi used to do every year for my Mommy and her siblings. It's quite the annoying song, but it was fun to wake up to it! I was a bit apprehensive about knowing Santa had visited. I even started crying at the thought, but when I realized that it meant PRESENTS, all the tears went away! I was so excited to dive right into my stocking and see what goodies he brought me! He even left some cookie crumbs and a few sips of milk out that I helped finish off! I also was able to open up all of my presents from my Aunts, an Uncle and cousins that have been calling my name for a few weeks now! I got so many neat presents and am so grateful to Santa and my family for everything!

What is that in my stocking? Could it be a little mouse??
Why yes it is! How did that Santa know I liked cute little mice!?
Hmmm.... this appears to be some bottomless stocking of goodies! What else is in here?? When I was done, I even said, "Thank you, Santa!" all on my own for all of the neat toys in my stocking.
The best toy ever... my own kitchen!! I went right to work and fried up some eggs for Mommy and Daddy, too!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design