Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's

{ Wednesday, December 31, 2008 }
This was the first year of my life (and my Mommy's, too) that we weren't in Virginia for Christmas. It will be this way always now, too. Christmas morning was so nice and relaxing and it took a good two hours to get through all of the presents. I kept wanting to stop and play with my new stuff so we just took our time. Then, before I knew it, it was time for my nap and when I woke up I got to get dressed up in a pretty dress. My Mommy even curled my hair! We went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house where we had yummy pot roast and desserts! The best part... MORE presents!! My Aunt Laurie, Uncle Tony and cousin Mallory were all there, too. It couldn't have been a more perfect ending to an exciting day.

Getting ready:
With Mommy before we left:
With Daddy before we left:
The tree at Grandma & Grandpa's:
With Grandma:
Opening a present:
Showing baby Mallory how to use the present we got her! OK, OK... I'll admit it, I was more interested in the baby toy than the other stuff I got!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design