Happy Christmas Eve!!

{ Wednesday, December 31, 2008 }
Christmas Eve was one of the most fun days yet! My Daddy was home from work and we all baked cookies all day. Then, after my nap, my Grandma and Grandpa came over to eat a nice dinner with us and decorate cookies! After the cookie decorating, I was allowed to open up a present - which was a new set of jammies! My Mommy and Daddy read The Night Before Christmas to me and I got so excited to learn that if I went to sleep that Santa would come to bring me presents. When they told me this, I screeched, "Nite nite! Nite nite!" and tried to climb into my bed. I didn't want to delay his visit any longer!!

Our beautiful Christmas tree! It's a 9-footer and so pretty!
Me and Mommy before we started baking (and the beautiful centerpiece my Grampa George sent us!):
Dressed up in my apron that my Aunt Chrissy sent me - it says "Haleigh Cookie Taster"!
My Mommy wasn't sure if hers ("Mommy Cookie Maker") would fit with her big belly and all!
I think my Aunt Chrissy knows me too well...
Putting the cookies on the cookie sheet:
Posing in our new Christmas aprons:
Decorating cookies with everyone:
Deep concentration on this gingerbread girl:
Of course I had to sample the green sprinkles to make sure they were edible:
Reading a book with Grandpa:
Almost ready for bed:

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design