2nd Birthday Party - Decorations

{ Tuesday, December 30, 2008 }
My 2nd birthday party was amazing! My Mommy spent a lot of time doing the decorations again this year and I just loved that they were all Minnie Mouse! I thought I would share some of her decorations with you:

The stairs in our great room:
Minnie and Mickey ears (also, my Mimi made the circular table cloth to match my dress):
Yes, the toothpicks were even done by my Mommy again this year!
Our living room:
The cake table:
Pink and white M&M's, handmade bracelets for the little girls that matched my dress and the handmade Minnie Mouse ears my Mommy made along with the invitation:
My Mimi ordered these Minnie Mouse lollipops online:
The kitchen:
And finally, the cake my Mommy made for me!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design