Some of my many faces!

{ Monday, June 2, 2008 }
So, over the past few months, I've really developed a little personality (or so everyone says) so it's only fitting that to go along with this personality, that I have many faces as well. I just thought I'd show you some of the many that everyone has come to love:

The "deep-thinker" look:

The "really excited and trying to jump" look:

The "concentrating so hard I have to stick my tongue out" look:

The "am I busted or what, trying to climb the kitchen chair" look:

Part II of the "am I busted or what, trying to reach into a non-kid drawer" look:

The "frown" look:

Part II of the "frown" look:

Part III of the "frown" look (as you can see, this look has become quite popular, in fact, everyone loves it and gets a kick out of it so now when I do it I can't do it without giggling!):

The "are you talking to me?" look:

The "I'm so mad!!!!" look:

The "ranch dressing all over the face" look:

The "I'm so excited that I have to squint" look:

Part II of the "I'm so excited that I have to squint" look (this is also how I wink now, too - I just can't seem to get one eye at a time!):

The "I don't know what I'm doing with my face, but it feels cool" look:

The "I'm so sweet and innocent" look:

The "I'm not so happy right now" look:

The "I just got an owweee" look:

The "I'm being so sweet so give me another cookie" look:

The "I've had enough!" look:

And last, but not least, everyone's most favorite face - the "I'm a happy little girl" look:

2 comments:

MadelineGrace said...

Too funny!! Madeline has many of those same facial expressions, aren't they a riot?!! What these kids come up with ... thank goodness for cameras so we can capture all their moments!

Sarah said...

I love how you put all Haleigh's faces together in one post, how cute! She is so expressive (and beautiful)!

click for sacramento web design