My First Hotel Stay!

{ Monday, June 16, 2008 }
We went to Seven Springs, PA at the end of April where I got to stay in my very first hotel room! I had so much fun. We arrived around dinner time and my Daddy went out to get us food from Dairy Queen (who would have thought that they make grilled cheese sandwiches there!!). I went to bed later than usual because we were having an exceptionally good time hanging out in the room, but I slept like a charm!

Here are a few pictures of me playing around on the large king size bed:


Room Service please?


Having fun with the toilet paper!


I even got my own "room"! My Mommy and Daddy thought it would be nice if I had my own space so that they could stay up and watch TV! And yes, that IS duck tape you see!

I was pretty bummed when we had to clean up to leave the hotel, as you can see:

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design