Will I have a Brother or Sister??

{ Monday, September 8, 2008 }
Well, tomorrow my Mommy is having a big ultrasound to see my new brother or sister. We are all really excited to find out about my new sibling!

Of course, they are making this even more difficult for me because they don't want to find out tomorrow during the ultrasound. They plan to have the technician write the gender on a card and seal it. We're having a party on Saturday to reveal the sex of the baby in front of family and close friends! My Mommy is going to bake two cakes - one with pink frosting in the middle and one with blue. Someone will be chosen to open the envelope and bring the appropriate pink or blue cake to us to cut open. We'll all find out together so it should be fun!

My guess is that I'm going to have a baby sister! My Mommy asked me today if I thought the baby was a boy or girl and I said, "girl" - sounded more like "guh", but you get the point! Just a few more days and we will all find out!!!

1 comments:

Salcido Family said...

Haleigh is so precious! Have fun at the party!!

click for sacramento web design