Another trip to Virginia!

{ Monday, September 8, 2008 }
We took another road trip to Virginia so that my Daddy could go on a golf outing with Poppy and some other people. They had a great time in Myrtle Beach and Mommy and I had a blast hanging out with Mimi. We got to see all of my cousins again and my Grampa and Uncles. It was a great trip!

It's not so easy to get so many kids to cooperate for a picture and I didn't help out either!

I got to see a lot more of my new cousin, Jon, too... I felt bad for him that they made him wear this hat!

Here he is with Great Grandpa...always smiling! :

Since there are so many birthdays at the end of the year, we celebrated them all:

I tried to blow my candles out, but I still don't have the lung power! My cousin Reagan helped and blew them out with one breath!

My cousin Lauren and I did lots of playing together. She and I both love to dance and Mimi dances with us a lot, too! She even had all of us get together and do the train!

On our last night, we celebrated Mimi's birthday...at of course... a Mexican restaurant!!


0 comments:

click for sacramento web design