Sleeping

{ Monday, June 2, 2008 }
Can you believe it? My Mommy was able to get a few pictures of me asleep without waking me! That rarely happens these days and she used to love to watch me sleep when I was a little, little baby.

Now, my bedtime routine consists of taking a bath then brushing my teeth and then I tuck my baby doll in her crib (which is a really recent thing!) that is in my room and kiss her goodnight. I'll also give my Mommy or Daddy a kiss and a big hug and tell them "Buv-u" (for love you) and sign it, too. Then my Mommy or Daddy will sit with me in my room and read stories. After the stories, we say bedtime prayers. I also have to have my ceiling lit up with stars and if they forget I remind them to turn my ladybug on. I also have to sleep with two blankets in my arms and one that covers me up. I still use my aquarium soother and love to play with it for a while until I fall asleep. "Sleep" is one of my new signs and I will let everyone know if it's time for me to sleep, like if I'm tired I'll let them know. One of my Mommy and Daddy's favorite words that have been using for some time now is "nite-nite" because it sounds like "nigh-nee". They just think it's so cute!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design