My first sleepover!

{ Friday, August 14, 2009 }
Well, I have to admit up front that it was a bust. It had potential though! Me and my cousins were going to all sleep in new sleeping bags Mimi and Poppy got for us in Mimi and Poppy's room. It started out great, but ended with me winding up in Mommy and Daddy's bed for the night because we just didn't want to go to sleep. It was around midnight that I finally did fall asleep that night! Maybe next time?

Started the night with pizza, a movie and ice cream sundaes!

A little jumping on Mimi and Poppy's bed to wear us out? Not a chance it did the job!

Even though we didn't get to spend the night with each other, at least we got to play together first thing the next morning:


1 comments:

jimbobntnr said...

Simply adorable

click for sacramento web design