Dr. Haleigh

{ Friday, August 14, 2009 }
One of my most favorite things during my entire childhood so far has been pretending to be a Doctor! I like to do this several times a week and even almost daily I'm helping care for one of my sick or injured stuffed animals. Even the slightest dent in fur or seam is enough for me to break out the band aids and stethescope for my little patients. Now that I have a brother, it's even fun making sure he's feeling good, although now that he's a bit older, he wants to grab my Doctor toys so he's not too much fun anymore. Here I am working my magic on my patients.

First: you must make sure their bottom is clean - check out my skills... doing it just like Mommy and Daddy do it on Ben:

Next: Nose-to-nose, my nose looks good and so does Cherry Bears:

Do not forget: this is very important - you must make sure their head pressure is normal!

It appears there was something wrong with the patient so I had to administer medication - you must make sure to open their mouth as wide as possible:

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design