Halloween - 2008

{ Tuesday, December 30, 2008 }
Halloween this year was so much fun! I caught on so quickly as to what you had to do for candy. Saying "trick or treat" was it. How easy was that!! I got lots of candy and walked from door to door on my Grandma and Grandpa's street. I would even get antsy when my Mommy, Daddy and Grandma would stay to chat with people because I just wanted more candy!

Before we left for my Grandma & Grandpa's house:
With Mommy before we left to trick-or-treat:
With Mommy and Daddy (don't ask what my Mommy is doing here!!??):
Trick-or-treating at Grandma & Grandpa's - Grandpa gave me lots of yummy candy!!
With Grandma & Grandpa. This was funny because I made them hold hands and they just thought it was too hilarious!!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design