Pumpkin Patch - 2008

{ Sunday, November 2, 2008 }
I can't believe how much fun pumpkin patches are these days! Last year, we went to a basic pumpkin patch - with hay bales and a hay ride (as a reminder: 2007 Pumpkin Patch). This year, the pumpkin patch we went to was FABULOUS! I got to pet goats, bunnies, look at ducks up close and personal, lead my family through a corn maze, pick pumpkins, go on a hay ride, go through a haunted house (which I wasn't too fond of!), ride on ponies, paint a pumpkin, get my face painted and watch a fun hill-billy show! It was such a fun day and I'm so happy that my Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa were there to share it with me!

Sticking my head through!

Look how long my hair is getting!

Me with Mommy before the corn maze:

Taking a break in the corn maze:

With Daddy picking out a pumpkin:

Getting my face painted - a pumpkin and a bunny!

Painting my pumpkin:

Trying to pick up a bunny:

Holding a bunny that I picked up!

I was so excited to be in the stall with the goats!

Hmm... goats eat just like Buster eats!

I got to take many, many laps around with my pony, Sammy! I went with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa! Here I am with Grandpa:

Here I am with Grandma:



0 comments:

click for sacramento web design