Our Family Reunion

{ Monday, September 8, 2008 }
We had a huge family reunion at the end of July. People traveled from all over to be there for it. We only have these big ones every two years. It was neat to see people I have never met before. There were a few other kids there, too, that I got to play with! My Mimi made my dress for me. Since we're part Scottish, she made it out of our family's tartan!

We played some "Highlander Games" outside and had to wear ribbons. Guess whose team won? That's RIGHT! The BLUE team! See what color I was wearing? Hehe!

I thought my Great Uncle Jack was wearing a skirt, but Mommy told me it was a kilt! This is the game we played. We had to throw these big tubes and spin them in the air and see whose got the farthest.

Uncle Michael played:

Poppy played:

Daddy played:

Even little 'ol me played...well, I at least grabbed a small one and gave it lots of hugs!

Here I am with Mommy:

I even got to spend some time at Mimi and Poppy's house during the short visit.
Here I am playing their piano:

Eating like a champ:

Hanging out with my cousin Lauren. We are so much alike and we have such fun together!

Hanging out in the sandbox at Mimi and Poppy's house:

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design