Canoe Trip!

{ Monday, September 8, 2008 }
I went on my very first canoe trip. It was a 2 hour trip and it was really great! I didn't get antsy at all, like Mommy and Daddy thought I would. Looks like I may have their adventurous spirit, too, since I loved it so much! I only got scared one time because Mommy began holding onto me tightly because we came close to tipping over. Luckily, Daddy had things under control and we didn't!

There weren't very many people on the water even though it was a perfect weather day. Most of the people ahead of us, disappeared so it was just us!

Up front with Mommy:

Helping Mommy paddle:

Loving the wind in my hair:

I felt like I was King of the world!!

Playing in the canoe with Daddy:

It was the end of the trip, but we'll do this many more times, I'm sure!

One of the coolest parts was getting to take a bus drive back to the canoe depot!! I just LOVE buses!


0 comments:

click for sacramento web design