Beach Babe

{ Monday, July 21, 2008 }
One of the funnest things we did on vacation was played at the beach. It was a beautiful day and hardly crowded at all. I was a little apprehensive at first about hitting the waves, but once we started playing in them, I eased up and had a blast! Here are some pictures from our day at the beach:

Here I am with Daddy just before I got to walk around and see the sights like a big girl:

Cruising the boardwalk:

Can you believe it? Another ladybug followed me around the beach. I had to stop and pet it!

Finally, hitting the surf:

Catching some waves:

This is SO much fun!!

Yummy salt water!

Sand in the toes:

This stuff feels pretty cool:

Just playing in the sand:

Taking a breather:

Striking a pose:

It's hard work playing in that sand and surf!!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design