Easter Evening

{ Tuesday, April 1, 2008 }

I just loved getting dressed up in my Easter dress. It was beautiful and I felt like a little princess. My Grammy bought my shoes to match the dress and they even had little teeny heels on them! My Mommy even made me a matching bow for my hair!

For Easter dinner, we went over to my Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had ham, hash brown casserole, salad and lots of treats!

I had so much fun seeing my Aunt Laurie and Uncle Tony. My Aunt Laurie is looking more and more pregnant so it was really cool to see her pregnant belly! Only two more months to go!!

We had a nice relaxing afternoon visiting with everyone.

I even helped my Grandma clean up after we ate

Their dog, Sandy, had the right idea. It's tough work looking this cute all day. Besides, my feet were killing me - darn those heels!


1 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Hi Haleigh, this is Anna. It looks like your Easter was a lot of fun. You look very princess-like in your dress and heels. I was also dressed up for Easter, but what counts as "dressed up" in my family is quite different. I guess I was just wearing bright pants instead of jeans :)

click for sacramento web design