Fun with Friends

{ Wednesday, March 19, 2008 }
My friend Olivia came over this weekend and we had so much fun playing together! Olivia is now almost a year and a half and I'm almost 17 months old. We are really learning how to play with each other and share toys. Olivia loves to give hugs and kisses just like I do so if either of us was upset we would just give the other a hug and kiss and it was all better!

I learned that she also loves necklaces just as much as I do. We will have fun playing dress up together in the future I'm sure!


Olivia is so much fun, she's always smiling and has so much energy. I can't wait to have her over again soon!

Although with the look of the mess we left in our path, I'm sure my Mommy and Daddy feel a bit different!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design