Snow Day!

{ Sunday, February 10, 2008 }
First, let me start by asking the question: Why, oh why, must our parents dress us up in silly winter hats? Would my Mommy dare be caught with the hat she has me wear every day? I think not! Well, I guess I can look back years from now and laugh at all of my silly hats and outfits. It's just sometimes mortifying to a little girl, you know?

Here, I'm getting ready to play in the snow. We had gotten quite a few inches and I had never gotten to really play in it! I was pretty excited. My Mommy says I'm already a high maintenance kind of girl since it takes me even longer to get ready for outside play than her! I tell her, just give me a few years and I'll show you what high maintenance is!!


















As you can see, I was very excited for the big day. My Mommy made a mini snowman and threw snow balls at Buster while he ran around the yard like a rabid dog!!

See? Lots of snow! I wasn't lying!

OK, I don't know what I was thinking here - this snow is too deep to be thinking about doing face plants!

Post "face plant":

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design