Happy Valentine's Day!!

{ Sunday, February 17, 2008 }
I can't believe it. My 2nd Valentine's Day! It's hard to believe that a year ago yesterday I had rolled over for the first time. Now look at me! I'm practically a little runner. This Valentine's Day was so fun. After all, I got to eat my first chocolate! My Mommy and Daddy got me a box of Dora the Explorer chocolates and they were so yummy!

Here I am reading my Valentine's Day card after having eating a chocolate - as you can see, I quite enjoyed it and decided to save some on my face for later!


Here I am giving a Valentine hug for everyone that I love!


Here, my Mommy asked me to say "Dinosaur" and I signed it to her! Of course, she would have preferred that I spoke it, but dinosaur is a pretty complicated word, don't you think!?

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design