Haleigh TV

{ Friday, February 1, 2008 }
Awh, RATS! I'm busted now.


My Mommy and Daddy recently got a video monitor for my bedroom and now they can see everything that I am doing. It's actually pretty neat because it can be connected to any TV for full screen view. It might be pretty cool, but it's bad news for me!

I guess that means no more attempts to climb out of my crib, no more can I spend hours before a nap playing with toys because they come in and swipe them away figuring I'm distracted from the mission at hand. I've been caught playing with my hair in my crib mirror (see below), practicing some of my head nods, shakes, signs in the mirror, playing with my belly button, removing my socks, trying to put my socks back on, pulling my shirt over my head and getting it stuck there!, changing the music setting on my aquarium toy and even laughing and talking to myself in the mirror!

I sure hope that they get this camera out of there when I'm 16! A girl needs her privacy, you know??

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design