I'm 9 Months Old!

{ Thursday, July 26, 2007 }
Can you believe how old I'm getting? Wow - I can hardly believe that I just had my 9-month birthday on Tuesday! I've accomplished so much in my 9 months, it's crazy! First, with my smiles and cooing, to scooting around on my tummy, to full-out crawling and major babbling. I love to say Mommamamama when I'm sad (my cue to her to come to me) and when I'm walking with someone or crawling I love to say Daddadddaaddaa because I have so much fun with my Daddy when he does this with me! And of course, I can't leave Buster out. When I crawl to him, I say Babababbbaabbba. This is all coincindence I'm sure, but one day I'm going to mean it so watch out!

Right now, I weigh about 17 pounds and am close to 27 inches long. I won't know for sure until August because that's when my appointment is. I'll report back then!! I'm also still wearing 3-6 month and 6-9 month clothes. In fact, my Mommy had me in 0-3 jammie pants the other day!
On my 9-month birthday, my friend Madeline came over while her Mommy and Daddy went to an Indian's game. Our Mommy's thought it would be fun to dress us the same. Madeline got me my dress for my 6-month birthday. My Mommy had to keep telling me to stop poking her in the eye like I do my baby doll with the blinking eyes. I guess I just couldn't tell the difference between them! I also had a lot of fun showing her how to use my activity seat. She liked it, too!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design