Grandma

{ Monday, June 18, 2007 }
I just love my Grandma... I've gotten to see her three weeks in a row! First, I went to a party for my cousin Katlyn. You see, she graduated from high school this year and had a big party where I got to see all of my relatives on my Daddy's side of the family. I hadn't seen them since I was four months old and boy have I changed! The next day we went to a Strawberry Festival, which was lots of fun. Then, I got to see her at the Father's Day celebration, too! I also had a sleepover at her house a few weeks ago and get to do it all over again this weekend while my Mommy and Daddy go to see Jimmy Buffett in concert in Pittsburgh! I will miss them, but will have so much fun spending the night at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. I can't wait!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design