Happy Valentine's Day!!

{ Wednesday, February 14, 2007 }
Today I celebrated my first Valentine's Day. It was so special because both my Mommy and Daddy were home with me. You see, there was this big snowstorm that came through and we got over a foot of snow so they both got to stay home from work! It was so great.

I got to get all dressed up in my Valentine's day outfit that my Aunt Laurie bought for me. Isn't it cute?

My Mommy and Daddy gave me a box of princess chocolates and because I'm so little, I offered them to my Daddy since he loves his sweets! My gift to my Mommy and Daddy was rolling over for them for the very first time! It was so exciting and I wasn't at all scared when I flipped over. I can't wait to do it again soon!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design