Happy Birthday to Me!

{ Thursday, December 7, 2006 }

My name is Haleigh Isabella and I was born on October 24, 2006 at 12:54 a.m. I weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 18 inches long. My Mommy and Daddy were so surprised when I came out with a full head of hair. My Mommy loves to brush it and put bows in it.

I couldn't wait to see the world and to see the faces of my Mommy and Daddy. I had listened to their voices for almost nine months and anticipated our meeting every day. It's no wonder I decided to make an early appearance at 36 weeks and 5 days. The day I started to make my presence known it was snowing in Cleveland. Snow that early is very rare, so I decided that was the day I would make my entrance.

My Mommy was so brave and was able to have me without an epidural, which she still says the whole event was very painful. Luckily, I didn't waste any time and was here within 4 hours after she went into the hospital. I didn't want to put her through a lot of pain so I tried to be as quick as I could be! My Mommy still thanks me for that today.

0 comments:

click for sacramento web design